Temperature Monitoring & Control System
Remote heating control is the perfect solution for giving you full control over the heating in different rooms and zones within your home and office. Control and Heat Rooms Independently Individual room control allows you to dictate specific temperatures and times in different rooms.
- Smart Heating Controls use a web dashboard to display the heating system status and to programme and control it, on any web enabled device.
- This is a massive advantage over conventional systems in a number of ways. The time clock is essentially an on line calendar that is very simple indeed to setup. Different heating patterns over different days are easily set up and fine tuned, copying patterns to different days takes the chore out of set up, holiday dates ensure the system is not running when you are away if you don't want it to be, and so on. The dashboard shows current temperature, allows you to boost the sytem or put it in stand by, and of course see what is going on the versatile graphing facility. This in particular enables you to fine tune the system for maximum efficiency and to suit your lifestyle, and therefore to make very significant fuel savings.
- There are four Smart Energy Control products. OWL Intuition-c is for homes with a combi boiler (hot water on demand and no hot water tank) and where the wired thermostat in the home is replaced directly by the OWL Intuition Room Sensor. If the Room Sensor is required to be wireless then a Wireless Relay Unit is added and the correct product is OWL Intuition-cw. OWL Intuition-h is for homes and offices fitted with a system boiler and separate hot water tank. Again, if the heating Room Sensor is to be wireless, the correct product is OWL Intuition-hw.
If the heating system has multiple zones then additional Room Sensors (and Relay Units if required) can be added. Intuition currently supports up to four heating zones - it is intended that this will be extended in the future.
Hot Water Zone Control:
- Allows remote control of a hot water zone
- Fully programmable time clock.
- Fully programmable temperature settings. The hot water to wash hand basins used by the children must be thermostatically controlled to a temperature of 43 Degrees Celsius to prevent children scalding themselves.
- The Tank Sensor provides hot water tank thermostat and programmer / time clock functionality.
- Automatic Anti Legionella Cycle Setting for safety
The Smart Way To Monitor And Control Heat Pumps
Specifically designed to remotely control heating systems which incorporate a Heat Pump. Remotely controls the heating system from any internet connected device-from anywhere and anytime. Analyse overall electricity consumption and cost too. Remotely control your heating system. Access heat pump control via any internet connected device. View the amount of electricity consumed by your Heat Pump. Compare the Heat Pump energy consumed with overall energy consumption in your property.