Solar PV Monitoring
Single-phase Supply, Three-phase Supply, Online Solar PV Panel Monitoring.
- Allows monitoring of the PV generation, export and overall consumption of a property with solar panels.
- Shows live readings to 12 second intervals, and a historical account of the above; also telling you when you've improved your usage habits or your solar panels are performing better.
- User configurable tariff settings allow the unit to calculate what you've spent over the course of a day, week, and month. FITS settings allow you to see the tangible impact your solar panels are having on your bills.
Clear summary information with trend indicators and â€œhover overâ€Â? analysis.
- Provides graphs showing both historical and peak values, allowing you to identify when your solar panels have been generating the most energy - and therefore the best times to use power in a day.
- The gateway automatically logs all of your consumption and generation data securely within the Intelligent Cloud software platform. You can then login to view your live and historic data, from any Internet connected computer, anywhere!
- Or if you wish, access the dashboard on your smartphone using a dedicated iPhone or Android app - both available for free download. The gateway simply plugs into your existing broadband router and wirelessly links with the Transmitter and Sensors
- Y Cables are available for use with the solar monitoring system with a type 2 installation where the feed from the PV Inverter is connected straight into the Consumer Unit / Distribution Box.